First Mutual Health Services
DUE: 06 FEB 2024
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill vacancies that have arisen within First Mutual Health Services.
MIDWIFE X2 (GRADE C3)
Reporting to the Nurse In Charge, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Establishing patient care goals, giving patient independence and advocacy throughout duration of
• Conducting patient intubation in emergencies.
• Interpreting critical patient readings and recommending appropriate patient advocacy in the
absence of specialists.
• Implementing maternity procedures for mothers in delivery.
• Recommending caesarian cases for complicated deliveries.
• Monitoring patient pregnancy progression and recommending appropriate interventions.
• Administering patient treatment as prescribed by doctors/ specialists.
• Resolving patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team plans and procedures.
• Maintaining safe and clean working environments by complying with First Mutual Health Services
nursing procedures, rules and regulations.
• Protecting patients and employees by adhering to infection- control policies and protocols.
• Ensuring all necessary bed restrainers are in place for unstable patients.
• Maintaining patient confidentiality.
• Taking care of delivered babies.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
• Diploma in Nursing
• Post Diploma in Midwifery
• 5 years experience in General Nursing, 2 of which must be in Midwifery.
• Valid practicing certificate.
• Compassionate and very mature.
• Excellent communication skills
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs) and application letters
to Group Human Resources via the following email address email@example.com
Applications should be sent by 6 February 2024.
N.B Clearly label the position you are applying for in the subject line.
The First Mutual Holdings Limited is an equal opportunity employer which does not discriminate on the
basis of race, colour, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age and disability status. The Group encourages
applications from competent people of different demographic groupings. We foster a work environment
that is inclusive and diverse where every idea and perspective is valued.