First Mutual Health Services
DUE: 06 FEB 2024
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill vacancies that have arisen within First Mutual Health Services.
CLINIC CLERK (GRADE B2)
Reporting to the Nurse In Charge, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Welcoming patients in a professional and friendly manner.
• Assisting patients with the Bio-metric system registration
• Maintaining accurate and updated patient records.
• Ensuring all medical aid claim forms are filled-in correctly as per medical aid requirement before
• Issuing invoices, bills and account statements and sending to customers as and when necessary.
• Aiding creditors and debtors’ clerks in posting receipts, remittances and debtors follow-up.
• Submitting claims data to the accounting team on a weekly basis for processing into the monthly
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
• Diploma in Health Services Administration / Diploma in Secretarial Studies.
• Certificate in Administration is an added advantage.
• 1 year experience in a similar or related environment.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Good organizational skills
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs) and application letters
to Group Human Resources via the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be sent by 6 February 2024.
N.B Clearly label the position you are applying for in the subject line.
The First Mutual Holdings Limited is an equal opportunity employer which does not discriminate on the
basis of race, colour, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age and disability status. The Group encourages
applications from competent people of different demographic groupings. We foster a work environment
that is inclusive and diverse where every idea and perspective is valued.