DUE: 03 FEB 2024
The role is responsible for analysing output of data processing and identifying deficiencies, providing recommendations for improvement and liaising with stakeholders to ensure that information provided is accurate and complete using variety of analytical tools and techniques (regression, logistic, decision trees, machine learning, artificial intelligence) to carry out analysis and drive conclusions
- Analyse output of data processing and identify deficiencies, providing recommendations for improvement and liaising with stakeholders to ensure that information provided is accurate and complete using variety of analytical tools and techniques (regression, logistic, decision trees, machine learning, artificial intelligence) to carry out analysis and drive conclusions.
- Execute primary and secondary research, including quantitative survey-based research, qualitative research, and desk research.
- Enhance current offering and creating improved processes.
- Collaborate with the client team to develop strategic recommendations across multiple data sources.
- Deliver on banking/insurance analytics projects, meeting clients’ tactical and strategic requirements over a full project life cycle.
- Become fully engaged in deployment activities providing technical assistance to the project team and work with business and functions to map planning and budgeting and reporting business requirements against Insurance and/or banking analytics leading practice design considerations.
- Provide technical “know-how” around Insurance and/or banking analytics consolidations, planning and reporting.
- Collaborate within the required team to develop hypotheses, gather data, brainstorm strategic options, and make choices about the strategic initiatives.
- Rationalize reporting, data, and information across the business to help inform required planning and management.
Minimum Qualifications / Experience (Required for the Job)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in business and information technology analysis.
- High familiarity with the latest statistical methodologies and technology.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct research and create new analytic solutions.
- Knowledge of programming languages an advantage.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Sets clear and challenging objectives, inspiring and encouraging high performance in allocated teams and individuals.
- Review progress achieved regularly, publicly and privately recognizing achievement by others.
- Able to strike balance between all stakeholders: e.g., technology vendors and business.
- Thinks of and/or encourages new ideas and is keen to experiment and see ideas implemented.
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and a willingness to contribute to the organization’s knowledge base and team development. Familiarity with technology innovation cycle.
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; execute with limited information and ambiguity.
- Keen interest in technology trends and development and ability to integrate these technologies to business needs and objectives. In addition, must have the ability to tap knowledge from various potential service providers.
- Analytical business understanding – Excellent business analysis and communication & presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Programming – Competence and specific interest in key programming languages for mobile, and internet applications.
Bachelor of Computer Science (BCoSc): Computer and Information Science