A senior, private boarding and day school in Chegutu is seeking to engage the services of Headmaster/Headmistress
EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES
• Transformative and results oriented
• Traceable senior management experience of private school in a Christian environment.
• Highly motivated and dynamic individual
• Interpretation and implementation of the ZIMSEC and CAMBRIDGE curricula
• Promoting the development of the 21st Century Teaching and learning skills
• Facilitating the development and application of modern research-based teaching methodologies
• Initiating, prioritising and monitoring school improvement activities through strategic leadership and planning consistent with directors and ministry’s expectations
• Supervising and monitoring staff performance , inventories and assets
• Good Financial Management Skills, Administrative Skills, IT Skills, Data Management & Analytical Skills
• Ability to creatively market the school in a competitive environment
• Be a holder of a Degree in Educational ( Master’s Degree an added advantage)
• Have at least 2 years” experience as a School Head or inspector
Applications clearly marked “Headmaster/Headmistress”, accompanied by detailed CVs with at least three references and certified copies of birth certificates, national identity documents, academic and professional certificates should be addressed to “The Chairperson, HR Committee” and emailed to email@example.com copying firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com not later than 24 November 2023. Kindly state expected remuneration in the application letter.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org