CARE is an equal opportunity employer promoting gender, equity and diversity. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children and safeguarding employees and communities from Sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse.
To oversee, and coordinate WASH project activities in Chivi district and contribute towards achievement of project objectives and targets.
• Plans for the WASH operational systems and procedures for the district and shares with staff and District stakeholders
• Develops the global working plan for the district in line with the budget and shares the details with the WASH Specialist and Purpose Manager
• Prepares Individual Operating Plan (IOP) in line with project Annual Operating Plan (AOP)
• Produces technical guidelines for implementation of WASH components (Water, Sanitation and Hygiene activities)
•Conducts training for staff and stakeholders on project concepts, technologies and methodologies
• Conducts independent and joint field visits, verifications and monitoring of project activities
• Coordinates the development of district specific budgets in line with project budget
• Coordinates with internal and external stakeholders by sharing project information and activities
• Collaborates with District Water Supply and Sanitation Committees (DWSSC) and shares the project details / activities as per project plan in line with the budget
• Generates reports as per donor guidelines and submits to the Field Supervisor
• Integrates WASH activities across program interventions
Degree in Water Engineering/Public Health or equivalent
4-5 years’ experience with development programs working under WAS
Click here to apply