Teecherz Home & Office
DUE: 06 NOV 2023
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates are invited to apply for the vacant positions of Upholsterers. Reporting to the Factory Manager, the Upholsterers will be responsible for selecting the appropriate materials for the job and installing the upholstery to meet the desired specifications.
• Measuring and cutting leather or fabric for upholstering.
• Installing foam and batting to the furniture framework.
• Installing and repairing furniture webbing and seating springs.
• Installing fabric or leather coverings.
• Stitching, gluing, and nailing fabric into place.
• Smoothing out imperfections.
• Conducting quality checks on completed orders.
• Dismantling furniture and reupholstering.
• Must have in-depth knowledge of modern upholstery techniques.
• A good eye and attention to detail.
• Must have the ability to see design ideas and reproduce them.
• Experience in the upholstering of lounge suites is a must.
• + 1 years’ experience in the same position.
Suitably qualified candidates are required to send their CV together with certified academic certificates to email@example.com clearly indicating the position being applied for on the email subject