DUE DATE : 15 SEPTEMBER 2021
- Driving and operating the tow truck
- Ensures requisite paper work is obtained from customers at all times
- Secure storage of all vehicles under tow as well as tow truck
- Compliance with legislative requirements relating to tow truck operations
- Undertakes business unit driving and messenger work when required
- Ensures tow truck is consistently serviced at service intervals detailed for the tow truck.
- Submits claim returns for expenses incurred after every trip for authorization by line manager
- Safe driving in compliance with all traffic rules and regulations
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in driving class two vehicles.
- Minimum one year’s experience in operating a tow truck.
- Clean class 2 driver’s licence.
- Valid defensive driving certificate
- Five (5) Ordinary levels
- Customer responsiveness
- Good analytical skills, ability to pay attention to detail
Interested and qualified candidates can send their applications accompanied by a detailed CV to the following e-mail email@example.com