World Vision Zimbabwe
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Employee Contract Type:
Local – Fixed Term Employee (Fixed Term)
Supply Chain Administrators (Bulawayo x 1, Harare x 1)
To effectively manage the Supply Chain function in line with World Vision’s procedures in order to support timely implementation of World Vision Programs that will have the greatest impact on process improvement, standardization and cost containment thus ensuring the achievement of the Child Well Being outcome.
1. Facilitate annual procurement planning sessions with key stakeholders
2. Consolidate and report on the Procurement Plans
3. Review and update Item Catalog prior to the planning process activity.
4. Advise and familiarize Operations with the use of the Item Catalog
Availability of complete Item Catalogues for planning process and a
complete Annual Procurement Plan.
1. Advise on Market Assessment and Supplier Pre-Qualification process as per the direction from Procurement officers/coordinator and Supply chain manager. Sending bid invitations, follow-up of bids, assist coordinating pre-bid meetings as per the direction from Officers, Coordinators, Supply Chain manager.
3. Maintain all supporting documents relating to the Sourcing Events based on the document management Supervise the Sourcing events Filed Offices and Assistance work relating to sourcing.
4. Preparation of Procurement Committee submission documents based on the direction given by the Coordinators / Officers / Supply Chain manager.
Procurement Committee meetings are held as per schedules (based on the sourcing plans)
Supplier Contract and Relationship Management
1. Accurately complete the master data management form (contract/supplier/ item register)
2. Manage record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation (Master Data Management).
3. Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders to ensure optimum usage of contracts.
Availability of accurate and complete Master Data records (either in system or paper)
1. Advise on the RFP/RFQ process for spot buys as required
2. Liaise with Shared Services & Finance to resolve supplier inquiries
3. Release POs to suppliers for spot buys and assigned categories.
Day to Day procurement operations are managed smoothly
KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
- Degree in Supply Chain Management. Possession of the CIPS Graduate Diploma is an added advantage.
- Three years of experience in Procurement and Logistics
- Excellent computer skills especially MS excel. A procurement system will be an added advantage.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently negotiate on behalf of World Vision International to ensure value for money.
- Ability to work as a team
- Self-motivated and desire to get things right at first time
NB: Shortlisting will be done as the applications come.
Qualified women are encouraged to apply.
Applicant Types Accepted:
Local Applicants Only