JF Kapnek Trust
DUE: 24 SEP 2023
Chiredzi X1, Gutu X1, Chivi X1,Masvingo X1,Mwenezi X1 and Zaka X1
To assist the SIE Manager and DSIE officers to undertake the SIE activities in the Central Office including Data Entry, Quality Control; Impact Studies, Evaluations and Research; Cohort Analysis and Reporting.
Data Entry and Analysis
- Enter data into electronic systems and databases (DHIS2, Excel, ODK, etc.)
- Assist in designing data collection tools and the review and analysis of program data.
- Perform data quality reviews for completeness, accuracy, consistency, timeliness, validity, and correctness.
- Carry out routine analysis of cohort and snapshot indicators for program monitoring.
- Provides support in the design and implementation of program evaluation and operation research studies as appropriate.
- Assist in generating scientific literature.
- Carry out analysis for research.
- Secondary proof reading and reviewing of compiled research prior to final submission.
- Prepare regular field monitoring reports on activity implementation, progress made and provide appropriate feedback to SIE Manager/Officer.
- Follow up on outstanding issues from the district teams and provide appropriate feedback to the SIEM.
Finance and Administration
- Assist in the compilation and follow-up of departmental finance and administration paperwork (acquittals, requisitions, and trip documents).
Functional skills and knowledge:
- Remains productive when under pressure.
- Demonstrates a systematic and efficient approach to work.
- Works collaboratively with team members to achieve results.
- Relates and works well with people of different cultures, gender and backgrounds.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- A Degree in Health science, statistics, mathematics or any related,
- Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation will be an added advantage.
- Excellent computer skills in MS office Suite and any Statistical Packages
- Ability to stick to work deadlines e.g. reports
- Ability and willingness to travel nationally.