Food and Allied Industry (Milling)
We suggest you enter details here.
This is a full-time Shift Miller position located in Marondera. The Shift Miller will be responsible for operating and maintaining machinery to process raw materials into finished products, as well as ensuring quality control, monitoring performance, and maintaining a safe work environment. The Shift Miller will also be expected to work closely with other team members to meet production goals and troubleshoot technical problems as required.
- Relevant professional certification or Trade test in Milling/ Food Science or a related field
- Demonstrated experience in Milling operations
- Excellent knowledge of Milling machinery and production process
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Knowledge of safety and health regulations and ability to practice safe work habits
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure to meet production quotas and deadlines
- Strong communication and teamwork skills