Lafarge Cement Zimbabwe
DUE DATE : 22 OCTOBER 2021
● Leading a team of production personnel for the assigned shift
● Coordinating production processes for the assigned shift to ensure targets are met
● Ensuring that quality control standards and processes are adhered to during production
● Supervising dispatch processes to ensure customer orders are fulfilled on time
● Ensuring that plant breakdowns are reported and rectified on time
● Monitoring and ensuring that there is no material wastage during production
● Monitoring production trends and KPIs for the assigned shift and propose improvement actions.
● Reviewing specifications for products and operational SOPs
● Ensuring compliance to Lafarge SHE advisories and standards during the execution of tasks
● Identifying training needs and requirements for subordinates
Shift Coordinator should have the following qualifications
● Degree in Chemistry/Chemical Technology or equivalent
● Three years’ experience in production and/or maintenance function in a Multi-National Company
Shift Coordinator needs also possess the following:
● In depth knowledge of the process of Cement and dry mortars manufacturing
● Good knowledge of production equipment practices and processes.
● Good knowledge of product quality management systems, parameters and of quality control tests
● Knowledge of production management and planning
● Performance oriented & Results driven (Health , Safety, cost and reliability).
● Good attention to detail, excellent analytical skills
Individuals who meet the basic requirements and are interested in this challenging career opportunity should send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org