DUE: 21 NOV 2023
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The position exists to lead in carrying out enterprise-wide investigative fact-findings into allegations of all types of crime/fraud and irregular business and employee conduct through a systematic, disciplined and objective approach to investigation, remediation, dispute resolution and recovery of losses incurred by the organisation in line with Risk and Loss Control Management Mandate.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Actively advises and assists the Risk & Loss Control Manager in designing effective fraud investigation and loss recoveries strategies.
- Defines, documents and operationalizes all crime/fraud investigations processes.
- Receives reports of assigned cases and prepares case investigation work plans noting methodologies to be used and purpose for action.
- Conducts investigations on assigned cases of all allegations and all types of crimes/misconduct (including cases of fraud. theft, bribery, corruption, regulatory breaches and internal policy violations) committed within and against the organisation by both internal and external parties.
- Conducts forensic interviewing and other investigative research activities on suspects and witnesses as required by the matter at hand while documenting all work undertaken.
- Presents investigative facts, circumstances and conclusions in a concise, clear and logical manner in the form of high-
quality investigation reports.
- Identifies and assesses system and internal control breakdowns/weaknesses and fraud risks in the business environment.
- Proposes recommendations as appropriate to improve the internal control environment and improve client experience in the organisation.
- Other duties as may be assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5 ‘0’ levels including Maths/Accounts and English.
- 2 A’ levels or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree related to the area of Risk Management, Security Management, Forensic Investigations, Auditing.
- Forensics/Investigations related certification or . higher qualification is a distinct advantage
- Membership of a relevant professional body is an advantage
- Clean class 4 drivers’ license.
- At least 5 years’ relevant working experience
Written applications including CVs and certified copies of certificates should be submitted not later than 4:30pm on 21 November 2023 to:
Director Administration & Human Resources
Zimbabwe National Road Administration
Or send via email to: email@example.com
Applicants can also lodge their application letters at the nearest ZINARA Provincial Office.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: ZINARA does not charge fees for job placements. Beware of fraudulent individuals claiming to represent ZINARA and demanding payment.
Report any suspicious activities through the above stated email or Whatsapp 0712 245 276