Young Africa International
DUE : 23 JAN 2023
Young Africa International is inviting applications for the position of Projects Coordinator. The position is based at the Young Africa International Hub office in Harare, Zimbabwe. Reporting to the Grants Coordinator, The Projects Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the implementation of its “Digital VET for Young Africans (D-VETYA) project. The role may include travel to implementation sites in Southern Africa.
Summary of duties and responsibilities
Project Management duties
· Project planning, implementation and tracking of progress
· Budgetary control; monitoring burn rate, monitoring expenditure and ensuring all project expenditure is as per budget and that all expenses are allowable according to donor and internal policies.
· Work closely with the Finance teams at YA International and at implementation to consolidate and prepare financial reports of the projects
· Work closely with the M&E officer to ensure adequate and timely monitoring and evaluation of the projects is conducted
· Consolidate periodic narrative reports and make the necessary submissions
· Organizing project-related events such as official launches, periodic learning/dissemination webinars, etc.
· Working closely with the communications team to ensure adequate visibility of project activities and of the funding partners,
· Handling communications with funding partners
· Preparing periodic project updates for management
Specific Thematic duties
· Supervising the review of TVET and soft skills training curriculum
· Overseeing the digitalisation of TVET and soft skills curriculum
· Overseeing the development of online learning platforms and the roll out of trainings
Qualifications and experience
· At least Master’s Degree in (Adult)Education (Specialising in ICT), Curriculum Studies (specialising in digital learning),
· Traceable Experience in digital curriculum development, is compulsory,
· At least 5 years of project coordination experience at a senior level
· Experience of managing EU-funded projects, youth empowerment project, Skills training projects, multi-partner projects is desirable,
· Valid driver’s license
If you meet the above profile and are keen to join a dynamic team, send your motivation letter (maximum one page) and updated CV to email@example.com by 0800hrs Monday 23 January 2023.