Huawei a Fortune 500 company, China’s MNC operates in over 170 countries and regions as a leading global provider of ICT infrastructure and smart devices. We are now searching for a dynamic and motivated Project Manager to join us on our journey.
- To be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals also to maintain strict deadlines and within budget.
- Project management according to the project schedule. Achieving the target of successfully delivery with agreed features
- Project Manager is to and includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- Accountable for deliverables including budget, monitoring costs, timely completion of the project, quality and safety.
- Have full oversight, responsibility and accountability for management of contractors, meeting established milestones on a timely basis, overall program management, client liaison, as well as guiding and mentoring local staff in the execution of their project related responsibilities.
- Bachelors Degree
- At least 5 years of experience from the relevant area within the telecoms industry
- Experience in management on an international level or project management experience
- Certifications in the discipline of Project Control with accreditations such as PMP (Project Management Professional)
- General Telecom Knowledge with understanding of Core Network (Packet Service and Circuit Service), Transmission network, Wireless Network (UMTS, GSM Wimax, etc)
What we offer:
- We offer extensive benefits and attractive remuneration package.
- Culturally diverse organization which fosters teamwork and mutual support.
- Provide equal opportunities and constantly evolving career growth.
- An attractive amount of annual leave.