DUE: 17 NOV 2023
– Apply for Section 75 products- both bulk and patient specific section 75.
– Follow up with MCAZ.
– Always work with Business Development to order the approved section 75 products.
– Work with and advise Business Development on products unavailable in the market and prices.
– Work with the retail pharmacies and MCAZ to know which items to apply for Section 75.
– Communicate with RPA and WPA whenever the organization has Section 75 products.
– Visit key institutions like hospitals and extract support letters for section 75 applications.
Key Qualifications and Experience
-Diploma in Pharmacy Technician
– Retail experience
– Procurement and logistics management in the retail set up is added advantage.
-Clean Class 4 Drivers’ License.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Indicating the position in the subject line.
Due Date 17/11/2023