DUE 09 DEC 2022
VACANCY – PLANT ENGINEER (GRADE D)
Delta Beverages is the name behind Lagers, Sparkling Beverages, Maheu and Sorghum Beer manufacturing, marketing, and distribution in Zimbabwe. An exciting opportunity has arisen, and applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above position in the Lager Beer Business Unit at Belmont Plant in Bulawayo.
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the successful applicant will, among other key challenging aspects, be responsible for:
• Plant & equipment safety, environmental conformity and sustainability as outlined in the Factories and Works Act Chapter 14:08 of 1976 and Environmental Management Act Chapter 20:27 of 2004
• Developing, managing and implementation of the asset management, engineering strategy and plans.
• Facilitating the application of problem-solving techniques and principles.
• Managing to ensure all site infrastructure is maintained in a usable condition
• Ensure engineering systems and standards compliance
• Leading and driving sustainable development targets through reduction of energy and water usage for the site
• Planning and executing annual scheduled plant maintenance and projects
• Optimizing plant equipment availability and reliability
• Managing Human Resources
• Driving the world class manufacturing program and specifically the Autonomous Maintenance and Asset Care GEMs plant wide, and all GEMs for Engineering
• Ensure Engineering Standards Compliance
The ideal candidate should possess the following minimum qualifications and attributes:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or related Engineering field, a master’s degree is an added advantage
• Affiliation to a recognized Engineering body
• At least three years’ experience preferably in an FMCG environment
• Knowledge and experience of computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS)
• Good leadership skills, with an inquisitive, innovative, and an analytical mind
• Good understanding of Brewing, Packaging, Quality & Utilities processes, and technologies
• Working knowledge of SHEQ management systems (ISO 45001, ISO14001, ISO 50001 and NOSA), (ISO 9001, ISO 22000 or FSSC 22000) and World Class
Interested persons should email applications and attach copies of relevant documents no later than 09 December 2022 to: firstname.lastname@example.org