DUE: 21 NOV 2023
A reputable pharmacy is looking to hire a qualified and experienced pharmacist to assist in the day to day operations of one of their branches
- Organize the pharmacy in an efficient manner to facilitate the identification and faster retrieval of products
- Prepack medicines into smaller packages and label them in accordance with MCAZ requirements.
- Store and stack medicines based on the FEFO (First Expired, First Out) principle.
- Provide assistance with other medical services such as blood pressure and temperature measurements
- Review prescriptions to ensure accuracy, verify the necessary ingredients, and evaluate their suitability.
- Apply innovative approaches to implementing Social and Behavior Change (SBC) interventions that contribute to the evidence base for SBC.
- Adhere to applicable legal rules, regulations, and procedures governing pharmaceutical practice.
- Prepare medicines, when appropriate, using correct dosages and materials for individual patients.
- Provide information and advice on drug interactions, side effects, dosage, and proper medication storage.
- Develop standard operating procedures and job aids to enhance pharmacy systems.
- Maintain client/patient confidentiality and privacy at all times.
- Ensure compliance with pharmaceutical statutory requirements.
- Ensure compliance with PSZ Infection Prevention Control.
- Develop and maintain a referral network, engaging various stakeholders for collaboration and demand creation
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or an equivalent field.
- Registered Pharmacist with the Pharmacists Council of Zimbabwe.
- Diploma in Sales/Marketing Management or Supply Chain Management qualification is an added advantage.
- 3 years experience working in the same field
Applicants to send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or before 21 November 2023