Hatch Talent Solutions
DUE: 09 NOV 2023
- Provide a high standard of organisational and administrative support to the Managing Director and her team using initiative and proactivity
- Provide extra administrative support to external project consultants.
- Coordinate internal and external functions and events and provide administrative support for the same including liaising with external service providers aligned to policy and budget
- Provide coordination and liaison on all hospitality requirements for visitors to the business, including venue and travel aspects
- Ensure efficient organisation of conferences/meetings, coordinating venues, agendas, pre-reads and minutes to make sure all administration runs smoothly in particular those hosted by the Managing Director
- Assist with Records Coordination for the Managing Director, maintaining records and filing systems (paper and electronic) ensuring compliance with the Company Records Management policy.
- Screen and redirect incoming messages for Managing Director, actioning where appropriate, to ensure optimum use of Managing Director’s time, whilst maintaining positive relationships with both internal & external stakeholders.
- Take full responsibility and contribute to ongoing and ad hoc projects.
- Create and administer all transaction procurement aspects required for purchases to be effected within the function in accordance with Policy to ensure full adherence to the same as well
- Levels / Secretarial Diploma
- Accounting Certificate
- Highly computer literate with good user knowledge of the SAP system
- Advanced MS Word
- Advanced PowerPoint
- Min 3 years of experience in a similar role
Interested candidates should forward CVs to email@example.com indicating the position being applied for.