Zimbabwe Institute of Public Administration and Management (ZIPAM
DUE : 30 AUG 2022
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Operations Officer that has arisen in our Institute.
Reporting to the Center Manager, the successful candidate among other duties will be responsible for the following:-
• Assists the Centre Manager in the day to day managing of a Hotel.
• Maintains customer database.
• Continuously assesses services and questionnaires to review customer satisfaction and identify areas for improvement.
• Ensures customer provision of high quality services throughout the hotel.
• Ensures departmental consumables including amenities are ordered and properly accounted for.
• Maintains accurate room status profile and ensures facilities are maintained to the highest standards.
• Carries out periodic assessment of facilities and ensures that high standards of cleanliness, wellness and safety are
• Supervises and trains of subordinates on implementation of standard operational procedures.
• Ensures the front office is operating efficiently to the satisfaction of all customers.
• Assists in preparation of annual budgets and presentation of periodical reports.
• Upholds Hotel’s commitment to hospitality and implement strategies of maintaining service brands.
• 5 “O” Levels including Maths and English.
• BSc Honours Degree in Hospitality Management or equivalent.
• At least 4 years’ experience in the hospitality industry.
• Good interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
Interested Candidates should send their applications together with detailed CVs, copies of academic and professional certificates, not later than Tuesday 30th August 2022 to email@example.com or
The Director General
P.O. Box 126