DUE: 03 NOV 2023
Click here to follow VacancyBox on WhatsApp Channel OR –> https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VaCw4tVGE56eQUhXKJ0B
- Promoting, developing, and maintaining an effective and supportive mentoring relationship with students in support of other school teaching professionals
- Planning and promoting positive activities within the Academy and community setting.Facilitating and participating in the development of a students’ induction/orientation program
- Developing and implementing personalized action plans for groups and individual students based on a comprehensive assessment of their strengths, needs, and strategies for overcoming barriers to learning.
- Monitoring the progress of students at regular interviews and reviewing set targets when necessary, assisting in tracking the achievement of students in liaison with relevant lecturers.
- Providing regular written reports on work on program progress
- Supporting the Head of the Academy in ensuring the professional and effective delivery of effective efficient student services in the Academy
- Offering psycho-social support to students and making recommendations for referrals where required.
- Ensuring that the Academy complies with Safety, Health, and Environment (SHE) policies guided by internal regulations.Curriculum development and timetable scheduling
- Experience in facilitation, program development, and implementation.
- Strong research and writing skills.