CBZ Holdings Limited
DUE: 15 NOV 2023
An exciting career opportunity has arisen for the role of Officer Asset Administration (Branches) within the Procurement Division of CBZ Holdings. If you want to join a team of energetic and passionate professionals, this is your opportunity.
What we expect from you.
- Conduct site visits property by property identifying idle assets.
- Make recommendations to branches and units for obsolete and unusable assets to be disposed.
- Collect obsolete assets from branches and send to reputable auctioneers.
- Ensure that all Country Branches Assets are tagged with barcodes.
- Verify assets for all branches and units against their asset registers.
- Rectify all anomalies on the asset registers within 7 days.
- Track repair cost history for all assets
- To produce AC-RV analysis on quarterly basis.
- Liaises with the Manager Assets and Reconciliation
Qualifications, Skills and experience required.
- A Degree or Diploma in Accounting at a reputable institution
- 8 “O” Level passes including English Language and Mathematics passed with symbol B or better and at least 2 A Level passes
- At least 3 years’ experience in Asset Administration.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, and good presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Spread Sheets
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to relate at all levels.
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for.