Great Zimbabwe University (GZU)
DUE : 07 JAN 2022
NURSING SISTER | STUDENTS` AFFAIRS
The ideal candidate must have at least a Diploma in General Nursing (R.G.N) and/or a Diploma in Midwifery Education or equivalent. Possession of a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing and a Certificate in Family Planning is an added advantage. Applicants should be in possession of five (5) Ordinary level passes including English Language and a Science Subject. Possession of at least two (2) years post qualification experience and ability to work under pressure, with minimum supervision is a must.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Managing University Clinics by restocking drugs;
· Providing hands on care to University patients;
· Administering medications to University patients;
· Observing and monitoring patients’ conditions;
· Participating in rapid HIV testing;
· Maintaining records of all patients;
· Referring complicated cases to the Sessional Doctor;
· Promoting wellness by offering wide range of services;
· Disseminating information on various diseases and participating in awareness; and
· Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Click here to apply
Applicants are urged to fill in all the necessary fields on the application platform and attach the required documents.