DUE: 29 JAN 2024
Vacancy: Marketing Officer
Reporting to: Head of Sales and Marketing
Azbo Investments is looking for a passionate Marketing Officer with a knack for developing creative marketing campaigns. As a Marketing Officer, you will oversee marketing activities and contribute to existing marketing, advertising, and budgeting plans.
Marketing Officer Responsibilities
- Manage and develop marketing campaigns.
- Plan and implement creative campaigns on various social media platforms.
- Oversee and measure the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Conduct thorough market research to identify growth opportunities.
- Utilize research findings to provide marketing managers with insights and direction for upcoming marketing strategies and projects.
- Recognize, study, and assess market patterns, competitor offerings and demographics to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Manage promotional activities.
- Monitor marketing performance to adjust the marketing strategy as needed.
- Enhance brand awareness by liaising with stakeholders and vendors to promote success.
- Use research conclusions and analysis to determine the overall direction on upcoming marketing projects, new services or products and the overall strategy.
- Closely work with product development team and finance to determine the viability of prospective markets before the product production process
Marketing Officer Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field.
- 5 years of experience working as a Marketing Officer.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of market research techniques.
- Strategic vision and sharp business acumen
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
Send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com before 29 January 2024