DUE: 09 FEB 2024
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced incumbents to fill the above stated position which has arisen in our Zvishavane-based company.
Key Functions and Responsibilities
• Tracking and reporting on costs on a weekly and monthly basis
• Tracking and reporting on operational performance – i.e. on production side and running projects
• Tracking and reporting on sales performance against budget, both from a volume and price perspective.
• Tracking and reporting on projects’ performance i.e. on their profitability and viability.
• Tracking and reporting on progress with regards to the implementation of key turnaround initiatives.
• Being responsible for timeous production of monthly management accounts and cost reports.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent from a recognised University
• Professional qualification in Accounting is essential e.g. CIMA, ACCA, etc
• Must be proficient and adaptable to any Accounting Software Package
• Must be prepared to work with tight timelines / deadlines
• At least three (3) years’ experience in a similar position is a requirement.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements must forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday, 9th February 2024.
NB: Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be responded to.