Corporate 24 Hospital Group
DUE: 09 FEB 2024
- Conducting regular inspections of hospital facilities to identify maintenance needs
- Performing routine maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs, repairing plumbing.
- Responding to maintenance requests from various hospital departments in a timely manner
- Assisting in the installation and repair of hospital equipment and machinery
- Maintaining inventory of maintenance supplies and equipment
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations in all maintenance activities
- Collaborating with other staff members to address maintenance-related concerns
- Electrical Engineering Class two or three
- Plumbing knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience in building maintenance, preferably in a healthcare setting
- Strong knowledge of maintenance procedures and techniques
- Ability to operate and maintain various tools and equipment
- Good physical condition and strength to perform manual labor tasks
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations and practices
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Please submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
6 Bath Road
Clearly state the position being applied for on the subject line.