Get Bucks Bank
DUE: 17 NOV 2023
Position/Designation: Loan Officer (SME)
Purpose of the Job:
The incumbent will be responsible for opening business leads, monitoring and updating
account records and preparing loan proposals.
• Responsible for the acquisition and retention of SME clients to attain a quality loan portfolio and deposit client base.
• Preparing credit proposals for Credit Committee consideration
• Loan portfolio and client relationship management.
• Loan collections and recoveries
• Timely submission of monthly reports and returns.
• Deposit mobilization.
• Credit control and risk management.
• Ensuring credit compliance with statutory requirements
• Performing regular client visits and assessments
• Client liason including facilitating payments, loan drawdowns, investments and
attending to client queries
• Degree in Banking and Finance, Finance or equivalent
• Relevant years of Experience
• 2 years as a loan officer
• Corporate banking experience is an added advantage
• High level of integrity and organization
• Excellent oral & written communication and presentation skills
• Proficient in Computer skills
• Ability to pay attention to detail
If you meet the above criteria, please email your CVs to email@example.com by the
17th of November 2023