Chartered Accountant Academy
DUE: 08 NOV 2023
CAA is an equal opportunity employer that seeks diversity in terms of gender, culture, and expertise. The Academy is seeking the services highly competent, experienced, self-motivated committed individuals who are willing to work in a busy, fast-paced, and challenging environment in the following role.
Job Title: Lecturer
Reporting to: Subject Head
- Delivering engaging and informative lectures to CTA and BCTA students.
- Preparing lecture materials, including presentations, handouts, case studies, and other supporting resources.
- Setting, reviewing, and marking examinations in adherence to established standards.
- Training external examiners and markers.
- Preparing solutions to examination questions.
- Conducting one-on-one consultations and guidance to students, addressing their academic concerns, and assisting in their professional development.
- Conducting research and writing articles.
- Preparing departmental reports.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Recently qualified CA (Z) or CA (SA).
- MBA is an added advantage.
- A diploma or degree in education is an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for teaching and mentoring
- Time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure while meeting deadlines
Candidates who meet the requirements of the above posts are invited to submit their applications accompanied by CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Wednesday 8th of November 2023.