- Developing and managing mutually beneficial relationships with Key Accounts, responsible for the flow of information, finance and products between the organization and customers.
- Achieve Key Accounts Sales Targets by developing and executing joint customer business plans
- Implementing, coordinating and controlling activity plans for all customers (promotions, launches, store openings etc.)
- University Graduate from a reputable institution with at least 1 year working experience
- Well-developed computer skills – proficient with Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Good analytical skills
- Class 4 Driver’s license
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Self-starter and goal getter.
If interested please send your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org