A well established FMCG Manufacturing company is in search of an objective Junior Internal Auditor to add value and improve their business operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement. Incumbent must have at least 3 years previous experience in the same role.
- Performing risk and control assessments of areas under audit consideration. Providing recommendations for problem resolution.
- Coordinating and executing audit programs and procedures to effectively address risks, controls, and governance issues identified.
- Obtaining, analysing, and appraisal of evidential data as a basis for creating an informed, objective opinion on the adequacy and effectiveness of the processes being reviewed.
- Preparation of draft audit reports for review by the Company Internal Auditor.
- Performing follow-up Audits and compiling draft follow-up audit reports.
- Supporting control design assessments to ensure key controls are designed and operating effectively.
- Evaluating audit procedures to identify opportunities for improvement on the operational processes and business cycles audited.
- Assisting in research and analysis of technical and best-practice standards.
- Performing special audits as requested.
- Engaging to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques, and performance standards.