Howard Mission Hospital
DUE: 01 OCT 2023
IT Personnel: The Salvation Army – Howard Mission Hospital
The Salvation Army-Howard Mission Hospital is a registered faith based organization providing clinical and social services to marginalized communities in Mashonaland Central of Zimbabwe. The organization is committed to improve the wellbeing of people through quality health care, child protection and household economic empowerment. A dedicated team of experts with a mix of unique talent is helping the organization in addressing the community’s connected challenges.
Reporting to the Hospital Administrator
• Managing the Hospital Management Information System
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
• Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
• Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
• Setting up accounts for new users
• Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
• Testing new technology
• Possibly training more junior staff members
Education and Experience
• Diploma in Computer Science or any other IT related qualification.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in IT.
• Experience in installing and configuring appropriate software and functions according to specifications.
• Ability to check computer hardware to ensure functionality
• Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts)
• Analytical ability – able to find logical solutions to technology problems and fix them.
• Problem-solving skills
• An ability to stick to strict deadlines
• An ability to prioritise and delegate
Applications and a detailed Curriculum Vitae, academic and professional certificates should be addressed to the Human Resources Officer firstname.lastname@example.org copy or email@example.com clearly stating the position applied for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be required to bring certified copies of all academic and professional certificates. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.