Bachelor of Accounting/Business Degree
Professional Qualification (e.g., CA, CIS, ACCA, CIMA)
Experience in audit function is an added advantage
Good interpersonal skills, confidentiality, sense of responsibility, methodical, rigorous, discreet, open-minded, very good knowledge of IT tools, including excel and SAP
Power Bi knowledge would be a plus
More than 7-Years experience will be an added advantage
- Contributing to the internal annual audit plan
- Performing priority audits (pre-defined in the departments) in order to verify the implementation of existing procedures
- Monitoring the implementation of recommendations arising from Company, audit and internal control missions.
- Ensuring the implementation of ONE MAESTRO principle 09: Monitoring, audit and inspection
- Preparation of the Audit Committee
- perform spot audits as instructed by MD
- Analyzing SAP user role requests to control access granted
- Control the correct separation of tasks for SAP user roles (SOD)
- Review the different processes in the Company, establish the baseline, propose modifications to simplify and comply with the Lean methodology
- Set up with the different teams KPI dashboards to follow up affiliate key metrics
- Shepperd of the OKR methodology implementation at affiliate level, to support affiliate strategy execution
- any other task as directed by hierarchy
Contexte et environnement
Highly cross-functional component.
Reinforced monitoring of audit recommendations in a tightening external environment. Reinforcement of company expectations on compliance issues. Zimbabwe is going through changing time of socio-economic changes. The scarcity of hard currency is strongly affecting industry and the overall energy market and will remain a challenge for some years.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we at TotalEnergies are committed to Diversity & Inclusion.