Zimbabwe Music Rights Association (ZIMURA)
Consulting Information Technology Specialist
Zimbabwe Music Rights Association is seeking experienced and dynamic IT Consultants to join our team or assist our Organisation. This can be achieved by providing consulting services or joining our team as a permanent employee. In both instances, you are expected to highlight your charges on a monthly basis.
As an IT Consultant, you will be responsible for providing expert advice and guidance on various technological matters and strategies.
· Provide hardware and software maintenance services.
· Manage Accounts for onboarding and dismissal purposes.
· Test and evaluate new technology.
· Provide first-line assistance to users when problems occur with systems.
· Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
· Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
· Replace hardware as required.
· Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
· Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
· IT security and Data protection.
· Good understanding of Cloud and mobile technology.
· Programming and Scripting Languages (Python Preferred) C++, Java, C#, or C.
· Marketing / Best practice recommendations for information dissemination and computer systems.
· Graphic design.
· Website maintenance
· Newsletter and reports preparation
· Data Storage and Backups.
· Staff training on IT issues.
· Monitoring System Performance.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Proven experience as an IT Consultant or similar role
Strong knowledge of IT systems, networks, and security
Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their updated CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Please mention “IT Consultant Application” in the subject line and the expected consultancy fee. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further assessment.