Zimbabwe Academic and Research Network (ZARNet)
DUE: 09 FEB 2024
The Zimbabwe Academic and Research Network (ZARNet) is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following position that has arisen within the Organisation.
POSITION: HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER
DEPARTMENT: CORPORATE SERVICES
REPORTS TO: THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Business Partner who will fulfil human resources duties that support the organisation’s human capital needs. The primary duties will be to collaborate closely with Heads of Department to draw in, nurture, and keep elite talent.0
The candidate should be very attentive to detail, possess strong interpersonal communications skills and the ability to multitask efficiently with minimum supervision. The candidate is also expected to be trustworthy and to be able to maintain a highest level of confidentiality.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with Heads of Departments in comprehending business requirements and convert them into effective Human Resource strategies, and spearhead projects that advance departmental objectives.
- Find, draw in, and evaluate exceptional candidates.
- Create memorable on boarding procedures, strong training curricula, and an environment that values lifelong learning.
- Collaborate with supervisors to put career development plans and efficient performance reviews into action.
- Promote an environment that is upbeat and encouraging at work by attending to employee concerns and encouraging candid communication.
- Keep abreast of best practices and trends in HR while making sure that labour laws and regulations are followed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor of Management Degree in Human Resources or its equivalency is essential.
- IPMZ Diploma is highly recommended.
- Must be familiar with Payday Payroll System.
- Must have an average of five (5) years post qualification experience.
- Must be a tech-savvy person with a deft touch with HR platforms and systems.
- Must be experienced with cutting-edge talent management techniques and agile Human Resources procedures.
Candidates who meet the requirements of the above post are invited to submit their applications accompanied by CVs. Application Letters and Certified Copies of Certificates not later than 9 February 2024 to: email@example.com or address to:
The Chief Executive Officer
ZARNet (PVT) LTD
6 Mapes Close