DUE: 13 NOV 2023
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill following position
HR CLERK – FILING
The position exists to assist in administration of overall Human Resources issues and to support by ensuring that all HR records are filed and maintained properly.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1.Create files for new employees and maintains employee files and records.
2.Ensure personal files check lists are completed and signed before induction.
3.Ensure that all HR records are filed and maintained in a systematic manner.
4. Ensure all employee records are filed in personal files timeously.
5.Periodically checks employee files for misfiling.
6. Maintain staff records on SAP or ZINARA HR systems.
7.Capture payroll documents from sites and dispatches payroll input documents to relevant offices.
8. Maintaining physical and computerised staff files.
9. Any other duty assigned by Human Resources Officer Administration.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• 5 O’ Levels including English and Maths or Accounts.
• Degree in Records Management or equivalent.
• At least 1 year experience in records management, or library information science.
Written applications including CVs and certified copies of certificates should be submitted not later than 4:30pm on 13 November 2023 to:
Director Administration & Human Resources Zimbabwe National Road Administration 489 Runville, Glenroy Crescent, Highlands, Harare or email : email@example.com
Applicants can also lodge their applications at the nearest ZINARA Provincial Office.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: ZINARA does not charge fees for job placements. Beware of fraudulent individuals claiming to represent ZINARA and demanding payment. Report any suspicious activities through the above stated email or Whatsapp 0712 245 276