A Private Junior School
DUE: 26 JAN 2024
A private junior school in the education sector is looking to hire a School Headmaster responsible for heading a private primary school .
- Oversee the overall administration and management of the school, ensuring compliance with policies and regulations.
- Provide strong leadership and guidance to the teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance the school’s academic programs and extracurricular activities.
- A holder of a teaching diploma from a reputable institution and a management or relevant university degree
- A Master’s degree in the area of educational administration and management is an added advantage
- Relevant recent leadership and management professional courses are also an added advantage
- Must have at least 5 years proven experience of excellent school leadership either as Head or Deputy Head in a private or public School
- Computer literate
Applicants to send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 26 January 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, no chancers