Local Poultry Company
DUE: 10 NOV 2023
A reputable company in Poultry farming is looking for a qualified and experienced candidate to fill in the position of HATCHERY MANAGER
- Develops, implements and manages goals, plans, policies and procedures to meet the strategic objectives of the Hatcheries Division.
- Accountable for the achievement of Key Performance Indicators by the Hatchery Department.
- Manages Hatcheries Division finances including Budget preparation and cost management.
- Sets & executes the Hatchery annual budget based on agreed company strategy.
- Manages the egg bank & maintaining a minimum egg bank as per SOP.
- Liaises with Chicks Sales. Identifies, monitors & reports abnormal quality & mortality issues immediately to Company Veterinarian/ Breeder Exec & Layer Exec and closes case within reasonable timeframe.
- Keeps up to date with technical specs from suppliers and global industry trends in hatchery technology.
- Works closely with the group specialists to share & implement best practices.
- Maintains and analyses data to make effective decisions.
- Analyses costs and ensures all costs are within set & agreed budget and takes corrective action when necessary.
- Ensures compliance with production and bio-security standards.
- Leads and Manages diverse group of team members.
- Relevant tertiary educational qualification in Animal Science / Animal Production
- At least 3 years proven experience as a Hatchery Manager
Applicants to send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10 November 2023