Zvimba Rural District Council
DUE: 07 FEB 2024
Applications are invited from qualified, experienced, self-driven and results oriented individual to fill the following positions that have arisen within Zvimba Rural District Council-Banket Town Board.
GENERAL HAND-SEWER ATTENDANT (Grade 1) XI
REPORTING TO: WORKS TECHNICIAN
QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
1. Experience in maintenance of water and sewer reticulation systems.
2. Local Authority experience is an added advantage.
3. Must be Physically fit
4. Must be 30 years and above
5. Must be Zimbabwean Citizen and a resident of Zvimba District.
1. Maintenance of Sewer Ponds
2. Clearing blocked sewers
3. Assist in laying water and sewer reticulation systems
4. Repair of water and sewer reticulation systems
5. Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
The application must be accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications, and should be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer Zvimba RDC, P BAG 50 Banket not later than 7 February 2024. Applications may be hand delivered to Banket Town Board rents Office.
Female Candidates are encouraged to apply.