DUE : 15 SEP 2022
The incumbent shall be reporting to Director- Finance. The purpose of the job to ensure that all accounting activities are ca.. out and that the ledgers accurately reflect money coming in and out of the organisation.
Key Performance Areas
The incumbent shall:-
• Be responsible for analyzing income and expenditure by component.
• Shall produce reports with observations and recommendations to improve efficiencies and reduce costs.
• Ensure revenue maximization.
• Ensure ledgers correctly reflects amounts coming in and out of the organization.
. Produces monthly Debtors and Creditors, age analysis reports.
• Be responsible for reviewing existing financial policies
• Recommend updates and Finance policies as and when required .
Implement approve financial policies
• Prepare annual and financial statements in line with the generally accepted standards.
• Advise the Finance Director on sectional human capital requirements
• Monitor the performance of personnel within the section half yearly in line with Human Resources Policies.
• Recommends corrective measures where required.
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
• 5 Ordinary levels including Mathematics, Accounts and English.
• 3 A levels
• A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field.
• Professional qualification such as, CIS, CIMA, CA, or ACCA.
• Relevant accounting experience and/or related experience including 10+ years’ experience managing complex accounting operations or related projects.
Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications and Curriculum Vitae with contact telephone numbers and names of at least three (3) referees.
Applications should be done online on the google application form accessible on the ZIMSEC website www.zimsec.co.zw
Applications should be received not later than 15 September 2022.
Applications should be addressed to: Human Capital Director. Zimbabwe School Examination Council (ZIMSEC) Head Office Examination Centre Upper East Road, Mount Pleasant P.O. BOX CY1464, Causeway Harare
NB. ZIMSEC recruitment policy does not require any prospective Job seekers to make payment to the Council or any of Its employees as way of securing employment