Precision Recruitment International
- Provide regular financial analysis to the asset management team for presentation to shareholders. and advisors.
- Provide detailed project based financial investment analysis on individual initiatives and business development plans.
- Manage monthly financial reporting pack for monthly board meetings and presentations as required.
- Design and deliver a financial “dashboard” for real-time KPI visibility for shareholders and management team.
- Work with the asset management team to deliver a commodity risk management model that.
- advises both the Management Board and shareholders of price and market risk through hedging and derivative models delivers management accounting data to increase efficiency and reduces costs of production.
- Work with and mentor local staff at all levels of the finance team to improve management accounting performance and month-end delivery.
Minimum Requirements :
- Masters in Agricultural Economics, Trade Finance, or minimum a bachelor’s degree in finance, Economics, or equivalent degree.
- CFA level 1+
- Minimum 5-8 years progressive and demonstrate experience in managing finance operations and team
- Commercial accounting skill homed in the competitive agricultural sectors.
- Analytical ability to analyse and summarize big data sets.
- Vision and imagination to collate data and provide clarity.
- Advanced Excel financial modelling skills to assess investment potential and evaluate current project delivery.
- Risk management skills in futures, options and OTC products in soft commodity portfolio context.
- Treasury management skills to cover FX exposure, interest rate/debt management and cash flow efficiency.
- Database management.
- ERM software management integration.
- CRM accounting integration experience.
If you qualify kindly email your resume in plain word document format : email@example.com