DUE: 10 NOV 2023
GLOBAL FUND PROJECT
The overall responsibility of the position is to offer support to the finance department through supplier, vendor and staff payments, reviewing of acquittals and invoices and capturing in the pastel system.
Among other duties, the incumbent’s key duties include
- Reconciliation of Banks, fuel, Accounts receivables and payables
- S/He will also be responsible for monthly project reports and receipting of all grants in income received and updating projects requests with budget balances before final approval by the Finance and Administration Manager
- Monitoring and evaluation visits to sites and assessment of how cash is distributed to participants and produce reports.
- Withdrawal of cash from the bank, collection of stamped monthly bank statements
- Custodian and issuing of petty cash
- Performing field internal control spot checks and sites asset verification and report to the Finance and Administration Manager on findings
- Bachelor of Accounting Degree and studying towards a professional qualification
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role preferably in an NGO organization
- Membership with any Accounting professional body is essential
The incumbent must also possess the following essential knowledge and skills: –
- Sound and up to date knowledge of accounting concepts, financial reporting standards and donor rules and regulations
- Proficient in computer skills such as Microsoft Excel and have experience preparation of donor reports
- Possession of good interpersonal communication skills and must have good planning and problem-solving skills
If you are interested in the above position, please email your CV and application cover letter addressed to the Human Resources Manager and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
CeSHHAR Zimbabwe is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, sexual orientation, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply.
The successful candidate will undergo relevant background checks and will be required to commit in writing to comply with the CeSHHAR Zimbabwe safeguarding guidelines.