DUE DATE : 15 OCTOBER 2021
- Convey ZHI staff and consultants to designated approved locations
- Ensure adequate safety, cleanliness, security and maintenance of the project vehicle assigned
- Ensure proper day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle through timely minor repairs, arrangements for major repairs, timely changes of oil, check of tires, brakes, car washing, etc
- Ensure availability of all the required documents/supplies including vehicle insurance, vehicle logs, office directory, and necessary spare parts
- Plan route and requirements by studying schedule or ad-hoc request by the office
- Ensure passengers adhere to all road safety regulations
- Fulfil special request by picking up and delivering items as directed
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and experience
- A minimum of 5 O’ levels, and any other relevant certificates with a minimum of 5 years’ driving experience
- Must have a valid defensive driving certificate and a valid driving license
- Must have expert knowledge of driving rules and regulations
- Experience of driving 4×4 Landcruiser vehicle is required
- Experience as a driver mechanic will be an added advantage
- Experience with large complex organization preferred.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Matured and willing to work at odd hours
- Good written, oral, interpersonal and organization skills
- Ability to work well with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors and recipients of assistance.
Step 1: Complete the job application form here
Step 2: Submit your CV and application letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the subject of the email. Applications received outside the stated channels will be disqualified. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.