DUE DATE : 07 JAN 2022
• Takes responsibilities of all the transport needs including official errands in the organization as authorized by the supervisor
• Delivers all official communications/ Materials to their respective destination
• Advises the Supervisor when the vehicle is due for service
• Ensure all the vehicles are maintained is a state of cleanliness and well serviced
• Conduct vehicle handover checks at all times when vehicles are exchanged and report any noted issues promptly
• Transport workers and visitors as and when required to do so
• Checks all vehicle records and logbooks daily, monthly, quarterly
• Advise all co-workers on procedures to follow if involved in a vehicle accident
• Check and documents vehicles status periodically to ensure that all vehicles are in good working order and report any defects.
• Makes fuel requests for organization vehicles.
• Five Ordinary level education including Maths and English is a prerequisite
• Clean Class 1 (One) drivers’ license with a valid Defensive Driving Certificate; Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Good driving manner
• High degree of confidentiality
• Presentable and organized
• Mature candidate; Good time management skills
• Able and experience working with children
• Ability to communicate in the local languages
• At least 10 years driving experience
Applications with curriculum vitae (CV), and photocopies of academic certificates should be submitted electronically indicating the position you are applying for in the subject line and send to the address given. All applications should be submitted not later than 7 January 2022. Please not applications will be screened as they come in and suitable candidates will be shortlisted for selection process
Parallel to technical competence, recruitment, selection and hiring decisions will give due emphasize to assessing candidates value congruence and thorough background checks, police clearance reference check processes.
Applications that are late do not have a CV or certificates attached will be disqualified. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications including at least three traceable referees should be sent to