Family Aid Caring Trust (FACT)
DUE: 10 NOV 2023
Family Aid Caring Trust (FACT) is a Christian national development NGO based in
Zimbabwe. It implements sustainable development initiatives to improve people’s livelihood,
Sexual Reproductive Health (SRH), HIV Prevention, HIV and AIDS care and support as well
as health activities
Reporting to: District Coordinator
Roles and responsibilities:
• The Driver will be responsible for day-to-day travel requirements of the programme team.
• Taking note of any faults that may develop on the vehicle and bringing them to the attention of the Senior Driver
• Ensuring that the vehicle has the necessary accessory tools.
• Maintaining the programme vehicle including oil, water, tyre, service checks.
• Maintenance of vehicle logbook.
• Fuel Management, preparing monthly fuel reconciliations for programme vehicle.
• Assist with distribution of programme materials.
• Conduct any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Experience and qualifications
• A clean four driver’s license (License should be more than 5 years).
• Valid defensive driver’s license.
• At least 3 years relevant working experience. Experience of working in NonGovernmental Organizations or Civil Society Organization in HIV/AIDS related programmes is an added advantage.
• A mature person who is well organized.
• Ability to work independently but within a team framework.
• Fluent in English and Shona.
1. Click here and complete the form not later than 10 November 2023 COB.
2. Send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure that both steps are carried out to complete the application process.
Background checks will be done for successful candidate to ensure child safeguarding
and protection in all our work. FACT commits itself to protecting children whom its staff,
volunteers as well as outsiders may get into contact with. The organization is mandated
to serve the best interest of all children through protection from abuse, harm and
exclusion, child participation and development in all its programs.
FACT is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in terms of race, tribe,
place of origin, political opinion, color, creed, gender, pregnancy, HIV/AIDS status or,
subject to the Disabled Persons Act [Chapter 17:01].
NB: Only short-listed candidates will be notified