At Trogon Energy, marketing is about understanding the trends in this fast developing renewable energy technologies industries and bringing it in the simplest of terms to the end user – our valued clients i.e building awareness of how our products and services can satisfy their needs. If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing officer to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
The ideal candidate must have experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns. The officer should be equally proficient with day-to-day marketing activities and long-term strategizing, and strive under tight deadlines to meet the company’s and industry’s is changing needs.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Degree/Diploma in advertising, marketing, communication science or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Firm grasp of emerging digital tools.
- Thorough understanding of digital touchpoints.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Insightful and perceptive.
- Business knowledge.
- Deadline driven.
- Understanding of web analytics.
- Possess broad knowledge of best digital practices.