Ulendo Human Capital Consultancy
DUE: 30 SEP 2023
Our client, a market leader in their industry is looking for a dynamic individual with business savvy to join their team.
The Job Involves
· Providing functional, technical and process leadership on all service-related processes in the organisation.
· Uses market intelligence to leverage customer insights to define customer experience strategy, leading and managing a team.
· Analyses specific client response patterns to changes in pricing and product offerings by the organisation.
· Identifies and analyses the gaps in customer experience at all organisational customer touch points.
· Researches and develops activities that inform enhancement of customers access to organisational services.
· Analyses the customer feedback and behavioral information to understand why customers are satisfied/dissatisfied, along with their attitudes and motivations to develop deep insights into customer needs and behaviors.
· Ensures a customer satisfaction index is maintained.
· Designs service tests that review levels of customer satisfaction.
· Manages the multi-channel contact centre harnessing the customer feedback data and uses it to assist the business to improve operational efficiencies.
· Manages implementation and delivery of service transformation projects from inception to closure.
· Educates internal staff on customer experience concepts, value propositions and process.
· Embeds a culture of customer focus across the organisation.
Person Specification, Qualifications & Experience
· Degree in Business, Marketing, Customer Experience, or any other related field.
· 4-6 years’ service industry experience or similar, with minimum 2 years at managerial level.
· Project Management Certification.
· Member of a recognised affiliation i.e., MAZ/IMM.
· Market Research skills with survey results and analysis.
· Operational and/ or strategic exposure to contact centres is an added advantage
· Ability to identify, communicate and ensure implementation of key plans and objectives.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to prepare accurate reports.
· Naturally, a passion for service!
If you meet the above criteria, email your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications close on Saturday 30 September 2023. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com