We are looking for a team player to be doing the following duties on a fixed term contract:
- Administering customer enquiries, quotation
- Processing customer orders in the system
- Expediting back orders
- Assisting customers or their agents on import processes
- In the Stores, Monthly stock counts and reconciliations
- Issuing of stock to workshop and any counter purchases
Required qualifications and experience.
• Diploma/Degree in a Sales /Customer Care qualification/Supply Chain
• Technical qualification and previous experience will be an added advantage
• High proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power point
Required behaviours and Attributes.
• Good team player
• Self-starter with the ability to work with minimum supervision
• Good interaction skills, Able to communicate with all levels
Last day to apply: 21 November 2023
Epiroc is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring we maintain a diverse and inclusive culture. To prevent any possible unconscious bias, please remove any personal/identifiable information e.g., photo, ID number, address, date of birth from your application.
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support of their leaders.
We are committed to giving you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity, and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Diversity and sustainability are key to growing fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries.