Strategic Outcomes is a company with a wide range of services. We provide strategic consultancy for your business, strategic training for your staff, strategic recruitment for your team, strategic events planning to boost your business, and we provide strategic linkages and networking opportunities .
Strategic Outcomes’ CLIENT is seeking a Cost and Management Accountant who will be responsible for managing all of the company’s financial functions, including cost analysis and management, budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting. Our ideal candidate will be highly organized and analytical, and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. This role is a full-time hybrid role based in Harare, with flexible remote work options available.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- ACCA or CIMA qualification is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in cost and management accounting
- Excellent knowledge of cost accounting principles and practices
- Expertise in budgeting financial analysis, and financial reporting
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks
- Strong analytical abilities and excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team