West Prop Zimbabwe
DUE : 23 JAN 2023
West Property is at the forefront of property development in Harare Zimbabwe and is currently seeking to recruit a high performing Construction Site Manager to join the company charged with the responsibility of effectively managing the construction critical path as well as interface with all stakeholders in the development of our exciting new projects.
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to, the following:
• Responsible for overseeing all construction activities, ensuring that all works are well planned, and construction materials procured and delivered on time
• Responsible for working collaboratively with all sub-contractors to ensure that construction works are carried out in strict adherence to project specifications, time and budget expectations
• Responsible for managing site foreman and engineers
• Responsible for analyzing and interpreting detailed design submissions related to civil/structural works and provide technical guidance
• Carry out routine construction supervision
• Monitor construction safety, environmental and health performance during construction works
• Attend site meetings and keep site records
• Collaborate with engineers, architects to correctly determine the specifications of the project
• Communicating with staff at all levels
• Overseeing several projects at the same time
• Ensuring that each stage of the project happens on time, on budget and to high quality standards
• Resolving any issues or delays during planning and implementation of the project.
• Working in an office or on a construction site guiding and leading
The successful candidate must have a keen eye for ensuring exceptional quality with no compromise yet keeping to budget and timelines.
If you believe you have what it takes and the necessary qualifications, coupled with 10+ years’ experience in fully managing building project sites, as well as cost and budget management, SHEQ Management we look forward to hearing from you.
Due to the exceptionally high volumes of applications, we are unable to correspond with each applicant personally, therefore only relevant and suitable candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any correspondence from our company within 14 days, we regret your application has been unsuccessful.
Should you meet the criteria and wish to apply, kindly forward your CV, salary package details and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 23rd of January 2023