First Mutual Life Assurance
DUE: 02 NOV 2023
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP CONSULTANT X2 HARARE & BULAWAYO
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above vacancies that have arisen within First Mutual Life Assurance Company.
Reporting to the Alternative Channels Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Coordinating and managing partnerships/bancassurance developing strong relationships with the requisite partners’ network, identifying the key decision makers and movers within the organizations help to move marketing campaigns and initiatives forward.
- Delivering company’s value propositions and insights to the partnership programme, e.g., market/consumer surveys, behavioural economics support, reinsurance collaboration, product review.
- Leading implementation of new products, product features or enhancements for the partnership
programme; tracking performance and KPIs across the programme Planning, executing, and managing the partnership/bancassurance programme’s product insurance lifecycle and processes.
- Conducting client workshops for Administrators
- Resolving general policy queries on a daily basis.
- Analysing, segmenting, targeting, and positioning the clients on an ongoing basis.
- Growing existing business organically through conversion of legacy policies, upgrading policies and following up on existing stop orders to ensure all staff are on scheme.
- Identifying opportunities for potential business growth.
- Providing input for the formulation of the overall First Mutual Life Business CRM strategy.
- Degree in Marketing/ Insurance.
- 1-year experience in the insurance industry.
- Defensive driving certificate is a must.
- Tech Savvy and an appreciation of Informal or Mass Markets.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitae (CVs) and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be sent by 02 November 2023,
First Mutual Holdings Limited Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, age, disability or marital status. The Group encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants.