Precision Recruitment International
Our client, a leading heavy equipment and machinery company based in Zimbabwe, is looking for a dynamic, and experienced Chief Operations Officer to join their company. The ideal candidate must have a mechanical engineering background and have excellent experience in Supply Chain Management, Sales, Management, Logistics and have a good financial acumen.
The main responsibility of the COO would be to oversee and optimize the company’s operational functions and report directly to the CEO.
- Develop and implement strategic plans to drive growth
- Enhance operational efficiency by streamlining processes or developing and introducing new policies and procedures
- Dealer Relationship Management
- Sales and Marketing coordination
- Quality Assurance and Customer Satisfaction
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Team management and personnel management
- Security management
- Planning contingencies to troubleshoot operational breakdowns.
- Identifying and mentoring succession planning
- Manage compliance with regulatory bodies.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering / Operations Management
- MBA would be an added advantage
- Experience dealing with “Heavy” machinery
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in an Operational Leadership Role
Interested and suitably qualified and experienced candidates to send through their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Regrettably ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES will be contacted.